Friday, April 9, 2010

Intense Thought

I was listening to the song Defying Gravity the other night, when me and one of my best guy friends were talking, about past mistakes I've made; and everything sort of just fell into place. It all came together.


I think of defying gravity as “anything can happen”, “anything is possible”
After talking to one of my best buddies.. hes helped me see….. anything is possible. Any and every problem can be fixed. It just takes time. Time heals all.
I've just tried so hard to push everything to the back of my mind.. when all I needed to do was actually think about it. THINK about the problem. I cant just forget about it. I need to resolve it. I will have to fix the problem…. I will fix it. 

He is really starting to make me put everything into perspective. Making me think. 

He made me ask myself today "Why?". He was referring to my missionary. 
He said "Why are you waiting? What is it that is keeping you attached to him? Is it the things he tells you? How he makes you feel? Is it his personality? His looks? His spirituality?" And I kinda just sat there and said. "Hm........ I'm not sure..... I guess.. all the above?" 
I really don't know. 
Why AM I avoiding dating other guys? I am not engaged yet. I should be dating and having fun. If I fall for someone else, then obviously our bond wasn't as strong as I thought. I'm not sure what is keeping me so attatched. But I really cant picture life any other way right now, then 'Me and my missionary'. That's whats in my head. That's my goal. I'm not saying marriage, I'm saying something as simple as, I cant picture dating a different person.

No comments:

Post a Comment