Thursday, May 6, 2010

Currently On My Mind

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new job! It is SOOO great! Ive gotten used to the slower pace of things. I reallllllly like it. I dont have to run around anymore, or sweat in a disgussssting costume that 20 other cast members wear. I dont have to wear a ridiculous uniform. I can paint my nails again! ha And wear dangling earrings and as many rings as i want! My managers are awesome! The register is easy. I would like to say Thank you Chuck E Cheese tho. Because you have taught me to be better with kids, to keep moving, and to be more confident in talking to guests (well i guess i call them customers now haha). You've better prepared me. And made me appreciate hard work a LOT more.
My dog, is annoying the heck out of me. She just CANNOT learn. Grrr. She barks and growls and then is a prefect little angel. I swear, she is bipolar. Ha
I honestly wish that i had participated more in seminary. now that im finding more interest in marrying RM's, i feel sooo inadequate like not being able to grasp anything in the scriptures. its confusing and if i had just paid attention in seminary, or even GONE for that matter, the teachers would have covered this. i was either ditching every morning or was too tired to listen or care. it was a waste of time.... but if i had gone for good reasons, i would have liked going.. because i wouldve been able to understand.
I love that Im busy all the time now. I hang out with Brooke, Brad, Brayden, Austin (sometimes, when our schedules match up haha), and Taylor and Corbin if im lucky! haha 
I love that I am able to have so much fun again and able to just let loose! I can run in the street with sparklers, and "try to mosh" to the music haha And i can say whatever i want without being criticized. I love it. Its so great.
FINALLY! some contact! I havent gotten a letter in three weeks! Ive gotten a few emails in those weeks but just the 'hey i'm working on your letter. Sorry it wont be there sooner.' But FINALLY! it will be here by Saturday or next week! And i was starting to doubt the bond with my missionary because of it. My mind thought the worst, of course. 'Crap. Maybe this is his way to cut contact with me.' But no, I got an email today that ended with an ':D I love you.' and it made everything better. haha I'm good again. Lol
So apppppparently, I have nice little nickname floating around... im a "cocky bi+ch"? Oh thats nice. I dont know whyyy.. but whatever. Think what you want. Call me whatever you want. I know Im not and thats all that matters. 
Lord, get me outtt of this town. QUICK.
On that note, lol I am sooo stoked for summer! Beach allllll the time, trips out of state. Idaho, Vegas, Arizona? Yes. :) Spending time with my friends, working my butt off (getting tons of money), Six Flags, Photo shoots! Im so stoked, seriously!
TAYLOR GOT HIS CALL! (Yes.. i know you are reading this haha) Im soooooo excited for him! Ecuador!! Im also like sooo sad. What the heck am i gonna do without him? Hes always been like my right-hand-guy or whatever. Whos gonna take his place??? Hm. Nobody. Thats who Ha
OH! so I dont know where to go to church! I dont like singles. There are too many cliques. Dont get me wrong.. I love relief society there... but nothing else. Sooo Ive been going to my homeward again... but its not the same without Ash. I never liked it after she graduated, and now that shes gone AGAIN... idk i just dont like going. I loooved Gospel Doctrine tho and RS there as well. Brooke's ward is kinda hard to go to cuz everyone is still like in Young Womens and Young Mens. So its not like i even have anyone to sit with in church. I just do not know where i belong! Grr!
I think Ive figured out what i really want to do with my life (besides be a mom and wife haha). I know its kind of a stupid ambition.. but i really want to have a career in photography. I mean, Ive always had the passion for it, Im good at it.. so why not do something I love? My backup is Child Development. 
Ok I'm done for the night! Big weekend ahead :) ha

No comments:

Post a Comment