Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Whole New Light

So.. I've decided that I'm not shutting my blog down. If you want to make fun of me for what I write, behind my back, go ahead. I don't know why you'd even read my blog. They are MY feelings and if you want to hear them, then go ahead and read. If not.. why the heck are you even on here?
So, after having seven FULL days to just sit and THINK about mt life.. I realized, I've apologized enough and admitted that I've made mistakes. So, I'm not going to keep feeling bad for it. It takes too much of my time and energy. I know who to trust and which bridges just need to be burned. The friends I want are the ones that text me saying "hey lets go do something" or "just checking in". I'm not going to make an effort anymore to stay friends with someone. Because frankly, I don't know who to REALLY trust. There are select few that I know will always be there. And those are the people that I trust.
WE ARE ALL HUMAN. EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES. WE ALL HURT EACH OTHER. SOME FORGIVE AND FORGET, OTHERS HOLD A GRUDGE. ITS HUMAN NATURE.
Yeah. I made a mistake. Get over it. I'm sure you have too.
So I'm not going to keep feeling bad. I can't be sorry for the rest of my life. After all, I'm only 19. I know I'll make more mistakes, so why should I dwell on THIS one forever?
I guess that's it. As for my past blogs (that are gone now), I said what I said.. it's done. Ive done my best to fix it, and now I'm done trying.

 Dixie Chicks - Not Ready to Make Nice

Secondhand Serenade - Its Not Over

No comments:

Post a Comment