Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Taking the Plunge Again (Ha) Welcome Back, Self :)

How can it be so? Missing someone so much that you literally have to hold yourself up, youre in so much pain? How is it that the most mysterious person you've ever met, can give you that pins-and-needles feeling, just by the sound of their voice?
The person you feel you know SO much about, yet, so little at the same time?
I'm not sure how to handle that feeling. I dont think I am ready to feel like this. It hurts, but somehow.. Id rather live WITH that hurt, than without it.
Three words can have SO much meaning, when they are thousands of miles away.
"I miss you."
I never believed in 'Love' at First Sight.. at least, i didnt think i did.
Then remembering back, i think, why was he on my mind ALL the time, why did i have dreams about him? Why would i picture his face and just want to smile? Why did my heart fall to pieces when i heard him say 'Hello'?
How can it be that, that ONE mysterious person, can turn your whole world, upside down?

No comments:

Post a Comment