Thursday, August 13, 2009

One Day? Really Now?

Its only been a day! And im apparently "back on the market"?
Guys suck. And they are dangerous. I want them to back off.
No, i dont want to go on a date or hang out because i have no intentions of dating you or 'hooking up'. Im not that kind of girl, and i just flat out dont want to.
[[ wow. harsh. ]]
I dont like 'those certain people', i like 'that certain person'.
Gr. I hate boys. I really do. I just want to hang with my girls for now. Oh, and Tay, Corbin, and Austin. They are the only ones that arent lookin. :)


-What are you doing?
*Im in a conference for work :) whats up
-Oh that job is sketchy
*No its not, its legit
-I made it through the interview, but it seemed weird. So are you doing it with the bf
*I dont have a bf
-Since when?????
*Yesterday
-Oh wow. so now we can hangout ;)
*Haha why couldnt we before? Hahaha
-Why would i hangout with someone that has a bf if i have a crush on that girl
*Oh wow. Haha Whatever i know you will always secretly love me Haha
-Ya but you dont have that thing for me :/ even tho i wish you did
*Aw Ive known you for a long time.. Youre like family. Idk if i could have feelings like that again
-Sweety u never really tried :/


Really?? My gosh. Just back off. Wow. I hope this doesnt sound cocky..
but those werent the only texts i got like that today. (Wed. Aug 12th)
I havent even really told anyone we broke up yet. I only told like 3 people. So how the heck is everyone finding out. Uhhhhh...... i just dont wanna deal with guys anymore. Its too much to handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment