Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Dream Last Night

Of course, Spencer was the highlight of it.
Which is weird cuz i didnt even think about him before bed that night.

Anyway, the main point i remember is,
We were coming out of the movies. Different ones. And he came over to give me a hug, and even in my dream i was like 'this makes me nervous, im not ready for this'. And i thought it'd be a quick hug. But it was long, like the kind where he walks while still hugging me. And then we stopped, and he was finishing his hug, and kissed my head twice and i had to catch my breath. It hurt, even in a dream. And then we started walking again like just talking and he held my hand. I couldnt hold back. So he was basically holding a dead hand. I started crying, and i turned my head away from him so he couldnt see. But he knew i was crying, especially since i started sniffing. HE let go of my hand a little less after that. And i kept wiping my tears away (discretely of course). and then he let go and walked to his car. And i just watched him walk away. And once he got there, he looked back to me and kinda waved and mouthed 'goodbye'. And i tried to smile and kinda waved back. And you could tell by the look on his face, he was sad that i was sad. And i think thats where Erin came and woke me up. I told her thank you for waking me up because that just made me too sad.

It was a lot like our break up. Sooooo painful. Stupid Spencer. lol
I was doing a LOT better until THIS dream.
(Not gonna lie, it was lovely us talking again and having him hold me and kiss me and stuff.. it just made me sad. Cause even in a DREAM i knew we were broken up. Whats the point of a DREAM if you cant enjoy it?

No comments:

Post a Comment