Saturday, July 4, 2009

Imperfections

After watching some recent videos of me and my friends, Ive noticed I have some imperfections that really bother me.

I'm bossy.
I'm clingy (with spencer).
I feel like i'm annoying.
If i'm not being loud and talkative, people think somethings wrong, because I'm super quiet.
I feel like.. hm.. im not sure.
I just always feel like im imposing.
I feel like if i'm with certain people, i just think SOME of them don't really WANT me there.. so i don't like being there.
>>>>?????>>>>>

Hm. I don't really know whats wrong. But i feel like i'm SUPER annoying.
Boo.

THAT'S ANOTHER THING! i always sound like a total idiot.
MY sentences come out, or START to come out wrong 80% of the time.
:/

I feel like i say certain things too much.
For example:
"I'm sorry, who are you?" "I have amnesia." "Boo." "Oh my gosh, really now?"

GR. Not very happy with myself right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment