Sunday, July 5, 2009

Somethings Missing

This is more for my own future benefit. I dont knwo how to explain it. How pathetic is it that im having doubts after watching an episode of Hannah Montana. Right now, it kills me to say it.. But i WILL get over it. The time will come and i just have to know.. there is someone better. They've just kept getting better. I may love him now, but that doesnt mean there is not the guy of my DREAMS just waiting out there somewhere for me. Im going to miss him, and ill hold onto him as long as i can.. Because i DO love him. But hes not the only one out there for me. There will be a guy that checks off EVERYTHING on my checklist. Someone who would love to give me the world. Someone i dont feel like i have to try and impress.

[[Season 3 Episode 18 He Could Be the One]]













No comments:

Post a Comment