Monday, June 1, 2009

A Closed Book

Slacking off in school is the stupidest move i EVER made. I wish i could go back and make myself work harder and get better grades then just 'get by'.
But im graduating and thats enough for me at the moment. Reflecting on this last year in high school is pretty bittersweet. I dont really remember the year. I do however remember thinking each day "Oh my gosh! When will i be done!?" But now thinking in an OVERALL standpoint, I cant remember anything! Haha I remember a few dates and a few times when we had late start before class. I remember ditching a few times. But i really dont remember BEING at school. It DID go by fast. It was faster than i thought. But it was a great year. I was grounded most of it, but thats cuz i was a slacker. My parents were hard on me. And even though i wanted to kill them ALL the time.. I appreciate them holding me in on the weekends and making me do homework. Because if they hadnt, i probably wouldnt be graduating next week. Well Thats it. Another closed book. One beginning soon. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment