Friday, April 3, 2009

An Incurable Case of Senioritis

SOOOO stressful. For future reference.. i HATE high school! I just want to cry. Senior year has DEFINITELY been my hardest year. I completely screwed myself over last year and now its biting my in the butt. I was more into my friends and clothes and fashion than school, and i realize.. that was REALLLLLLY stupid. I'm trying SO hard to stay afloat right now. I'm trying to make up a semester of US history and Alg 2 from last year. WHILE trying to get my two F's up. In British Lit and Government. I TOTALLY screwed myself. there isn't much time left in school and Ive never been so stressed. i constantly want to break out into tears. and just... i just want it to be over. i want a way out! Ive been doing homework more in the past few months than i have.. hm.. all of high school. I'm DYING! its so hard and soooo stressful! I'm TERRIFIED to not graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment