Monday, March 30, 2009

Blah Blah Blah... Random

Other than being SO stressed about school, and hating my job.. things arent bad. I mean, i cant explain why, but theres just... idk... a better feeling? Like my family and i get along, im working on getting back into church, i can handle school, i have an amazing boyfriend who NEVER lets me down, and AMAZING friends who i can talk to about anything! I love talking to old friends again! Like on a daily basis. I really thinkng thats a huge part of why everything is going so well! Like the friends i used to talk to all the time, but faded away from. Like.. hm... Code, Blair, Taylor, Cam, Breanne, Briana. It makes SUCH a difference being able to talk to them again. Its sad tho, ive made SO many new friends this year, but i only have a few more months with them. Sad. Its kinda nice tho, graduating i mean. As it comes closer and closer, i see who my TRUE friends are. I cant tell that people ive been friends with for a while, i wont be friends with after summer. I wouldnt have been able to tell that a few months ago. Idk. I felt like it was time for a blog.. so im just rambling lol
Ok. spencer update! since hes like the main focus of my life right now lol
He is sooooo cute! But ill write later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment