Monday, February 16, 2009

Found What Im Looking For

I finally found him. :) January 22nd 2009, it became official that i was the luckiest girl on earth when this boy asked me to be his girlfriend. Ive been with him almost every single day since then and i couldnt be happier. He is the greatest guy. Says and does the sweetest things but isnt mushy. Holds me like im the most priceless thing hes got. Shows me daily that he cares about me. Isnt afraid to hold me in front of his friends or kiss me in public. The funniest guy i know, and is still my best friend. I am the luckiest girl to have gotten a guy like him. We tease eachother and he likes to pick me up when after he kisses me :) Ive never liked being picked up.. until he did it. I got a one in a million guy. Perfect. My family loves him. We have all the same friends. I love being with him. He is just amazing. Valentines Day, he came to visit me at work. And when i got home, i cried because of what he did. He COVERED my room in streamers and balloons and streamers and flowers and petals up the stairs. Hes the first guy to have every bought me flowers. Then today, the guy 'who would rather swallow glass, than go see twlight', went and saw it with me. :)
He means so much to me. I cant put it into words other than what ive said already. Im just happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment