Sunday, November 27, 2011

I'M ENGAGED!!!

Can you believe it!? Thoughts that went through my head yesterday:
"Heyyy! What is Cody doing here?! And Gregg! ... Matt? *guitar playing* ... Blair..? 0_0 ... Hooooly big group! Aww everyone is crying... Oh my gosh. He's proposing. 0.0 "
"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh."
"I'm gonna throw up."
"Hes so cute. I love him."
"Awwww! Hes shaking! :D"
"Woooow. There's sooo many people."
"Hes gonna be my husband!"
"Do NOT cry. No crying! Suck those tears back, Rae."
"Oh my freak... Im ENGAGED!"
"This is not my BOYFRIEND... this is my FIANCE."
"IM GETTING MARRIED!"
"In a few months, I will never have a bed to myself again."
"Crap. I already have 10 bridesmaids so far."
"Im not just planning a pinterest wedding now, I have to plan a REAL wedding."
"I dont KNOW what the day is yet everyone... we only got engaged today!"
Blair said "This is HER wedding." ..... Yes dear, very good. ;)

I really dont have a lot of words. Im still in shock. I feel like ive already BEEN engaged, but its just official now. Im so scared of my ring coming off.. I had to take a ring off before bed. SO WEIRD.

I'M ENGAGED! I'M GETTING MARRIED! I just cant bleieve this. I'm getting married.. To my best friend!!! BEST. FRIEND! The love of my life!!! My companion! :D Im so happy :) I cant wait to start planning! :)))

Its funny, because we had gone out for sushi the night before with our friends and marriage/ wedding stuff was the main subject of conversation, and Blair said something like "Hey we need to go look at rings again soon, so i can be refreshed on what you want." and i was like "Nooo we dont need to.." "WHY?" and everyone was looking at me like "What!?" and i was just like "We dont need to.. its not coming for a while. Just leave it alone." lol CAME THE NEXT DAY. hahaha
There was SO many hints dropped, looking back, but I had NO clue until after the engagement. SO many. Like Robbie saying to Blair "Good luck with your thing tomorrow!" and everyone saying "Youre gonna be part of the family soon." 

No comments:

Post a Comment