Thursday, November 17, 2011

Wedding Day

Wow. I feel so lame for posting this haha But with all these engagements lately, I'm really freaked out that someone is going to do what iiii want to, and then think I copied them lol So I figured I should just officially just get it out there :) [So so dumb. But whatever. I am nervous haha] But I wont even bother posting all the pictures I've said I wanted to mimic... every one has the same ideas. (Helllllloooo Pinterest! lol)

Basically what I want my dress to look like:



My Colors as of now:
These were my choices in like, May this year (Coral, Peach. Lavender, etc.) .... they are evolving all the time.


This is now. Neutrals/ tans/ beiges. Light grey/ light tan :)
My DREAM Ring:
I posted this mainly because i know its a popular style right now. This looks so different in a picture compared to how it does on my finger. I looove that it has so many facets in it, and thats what makes it sparkle so much. Its made by Ben Bridge and I kid you not, it is absolutely breath-takingly gorgeous. Too bad its $3,300 ring! Ughh! Well, I seriously encourage everyone to look at it... but not take it! lol
Item: 10953552 (Cushion)
My Bouquets:

Also, pearls are my accessory. I LOVE the vintage feel of them. My girls will be wearing a pair of pearls on their ears and a pearl bracelet. 
THAT'S ALL FOR NOW. [All that I care to get out there in the open ;) haha]

No comments:

Post a Comment