Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fiiiiiine. I cave. Fashion Faves! :)))

Everyone else is doing a fashion blog... and i feel left out haha




It sucks sometimes living in the boring part of So Cal. because its hard to dress in most of these styles, without getting 'the stare'. haha

1) I'm pretty obsessed with the Megan Fox, Kristen Cavallari, Kim Kardashian type shoes<3. Too bad I'm only 5'1, and its almost impossible to walk in that heel size.

2) I.... love... the... knitted.. hats. SO cute.

3) I also love this style. How Tessa dressed me up in Canada :) ha And her own style. I love it.

4) Now this is my oldest friend, Brittney. This is SO simple, but its sooo cute! Idk how she did it! Just a simple tee, with jeans!

5) I'm beginning to adore leather leggings. I have no clue why. (Probably you, Krissy haha)

6) I love The Hills cast's style :) ............ Soooo much. Lol

7) Miley cyrus may not be the most loved celebrity... but i loveee her style.
I think its trendy, with its own edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment