Monday, March 8, 2010

I Love Make-up Haha

I loooove MAC makeup but i cant get it cuz it is dang expensive. But its AMAZING. So when i get a better job.... im going to clean out the MAC stores haha

Gosh I want the Studio Stick Foundation, the Studio Sculpt Foundation, and the Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder.. so dang bad lol

Seriously... i need a new job because its been SO long since i just got to shop for fun.. and im having withdraws LOL Kristen.. when u see this.. hurry up and send me those applications missy! haha I gotta get there so u and me can go on a spree! LOL

But i still have yet to find a GOOD, healthy foundation for my skin. So if any one has tips.. let me know :)

And I am proud to say i LOVE elf makeup. Its VERY affordable and.. i just love it. I have tons of stuff from them. Although, im not a fan on their face products. Like the concealer, or foundation, or even the Complexion Perfection pallet. But their eye-shadows, and mascaras, and eyeliners... they're the bomb (like tick, tick Haha)

OH and Seriously girls... if you are as into makeup as i am.. you REALLY need to check out Lauren Luke's tutorials on YouTube. She is a genius. Not even kidding. I can watch her for hours. And i learn TONS of tricks and secrets. Her channel name is panacea81. For real.. check her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment