Friday, December 17, 2010

Hiding

I feel like I'm hiding such a big part of my life, for the dumbest reasons. Reasons that make sense to other people, but not to me.
Blair Canfield
I love him. 
And as of right now... as odd as it may sound.. he is the person I plan to marry someday. I have never felt so comfortable in my own skin, as I do with him.
I felt a spark five years ago, and so did he. He has been my best friend since. My tell-all-to guy. My medicine for the worst days. The one person who has never told me a single lie. The person who would leave his comfort zone, his home, for me. 
I love him. 
And I think that is such an amazing thing that I am able to say that. Because that means, its not all physical. Ive fallen in love with his personality and his heart, above anything else. 
I really could care less if someone thinks 'It's stupid', or that 'It doesn't make sense'. 
Well guess what?
It makes perfect sense to me.
I am counting down the days until June 2011.
"8 Letters, 3 Words, 1 Meaning.
I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment