Friday, June 4, 2010

Horrrrrrrible Day


So today all started when I was upset I had to drive Qiarra to school, when I had no sleep the night before, and felt like dirt. "Rachel, if you don’t drive her, that means ill get up and drive her, and when I get home ill be up for the day and I know how much you hate when I'm up in the day." So yeah, she was right. I hate when she is up, because she makes us clean all day long. So I was like "Fine!" And I got in the car to drive Qiqi.  So I waited for like 10 minutes for her to come get in the car, and all the sudden the driver door flies open and my starts bitching at me for who knows what. And it ended with "Don’t ask for another damn thing!"
What .the. heck!? I haven’t asked for one thing in the past like two years. I’ve paid for everything by myself! Grrrr! So I went and laid back down in bed, obviously unable to fall back asleep because I was so wound up (and I knew my mom would just come home and yank me out of bed to start cleaning or something.) anyway... the day went on, and my mom, knowing I was SO pissed just kept pushing and pushing my buttons. She'd keep opening the door when id try to close it (because of the noisy birds, and I was canceling catalogs for her.) And she'd yell at me to clean something when I was working on something else. So yeah, she egg'd on what was about to happen.
So, I was putting stuff away around the house (just ignoring the fact that she was following me around until id say something.) And so she blocked the door once I was in the bathroom and I turned around I finally said "WHAT!? What do you want!?" (Yeah I was immature.) And she starts this looooong list of something, I can’t even remember. And I just said I don’t want to talk to you, I don’t want to look at you, I don’t want to be anywhere NEAR you right now!" And I tried to go under her arm. She tried to push me back in the bathroom, "NO.... I’m not finished!" And I resisted, pushing against the door frame. Things escalated... and it all went to hell after that. We've never fought like that before. We hit each other, pushed each other, she pulled my hair, I threw something at her when she wouldn’t let go... and... it just looked like a high-school-girl-fight, minus the punching. (Well... punching each other anyway.)
I never, ever have punched a wall until today. I’ve always struggled with anger, but it’s never gotten out of hand like it today, usually I have a lot more self-control. But I can actually say, I have bloody knuckles. I left a dent in the bathroom wall. My dad is gonna flip if he finds out. I filled it and painted over it... but that’s not the point. Does annnyone else think it’s SO unhealthy to be living in an environment like this? I sure do. And I’m tired of living here. I’m ready to go. Brooke (oh. my. gosh. my best friend. for-freakin-ever.) skipped lunch today and came over to help me pack my stuff. She even told me... "You’re an adult, stand up for yourself." And about the wall, I kept telling her about how I felt bad because, I would’ve punched my mom in the face instead. And she said "The point is though, that you didn’t hit her. So you have enough self control."
My mom said 'I hit her.' total b-s btw... but she said, after the huge fight, that I needed to find a new place to live.
"Quinton, I don’t care if she goes to Las Vegas, Idaho, Brookes, Erins. I want her gone."
But hm. Every time I try to get out... I get sucked back in. I’m so tired of fighting with this family.
So I’m just done. This is an unstable household. And I’m so tired of hearing about how I don’t do anything when I do everything. I play mom.
I drive Qiarra to school, go to work, pick up Qiarra, run errands, go grocery shopping, return movies, take Qiarra to friend's houses, cancel catalogs, make dinner for me and Qiq, train the dog, clean up after the dog, mop the kitchen, do the dishes, clean the bonus room, clean the bathrooms.
Really? That’s nothing? Interesting.
Anyway. I was packing my stuff to leave with Brooke and my mom says "Uh you’re not going with Brooke!"
"Yes I am. You can’t tell me to find somewhere else to live and then stop me from leaving."
"So... you’re moving to Brookes... reeeeally?"
"Yeah."
"Right now? You’re packing your stuff and leaving now?"
"Yeah."
So my mom called my dad and was like, "Should I let her go, make her stay?"
Poor dad, he always has to deal with stupid issues that he has no part in.
And he wanted her to tell me to wait till he got home so we could talk about it.
And I was like "No. This isn’t his problem."
He talked me into waiting till he got home. So we'll see how it turns out.
Best day EVER, right!? UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment