Monday, May 17, 2010

'Lemme Out!!

after talking to my dad yesterday on the way home from church...
I WANNA GET OUT OF CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!
(this was not a bad conversation at all)
I really just am stuck in a rut here! Same thing everyday, same plans every weekend, same debate everyyy sunday on which ward to attend. And then the cycle starts all over again. 

I am sooooooooooo ready to leave here! I really don't care where now! Vegas would still be AWESOME, and i'm still hoping for that to all work out. But Idaho is next in line, then Arizona a close third. Idaho for school, AZ for a job and to live with some family. I love my family, friends, and my job. Don't get me wrong.

Yesterday my dad and i brought up what the perks of going to ID would be and Ash came up.


"Dad. I cant live without Ash. I mean, she is my sister! I can talk to her about anything! I have withdraws when she leaves. She cant ever get married. I want her be alone for the rest of her life" 

"Hahaha (Kinda cool i made dad laugh lol) What happens if she moves to another state? When you guys get married?" 
"Hm. Idk! But when I get married my husband will fill in my Ashley time. Ha We'll all be ok." 
"Well I wont. Who's gonna fill my rachel rae time? I still need you around."

That made me kind of sad. I really am daddy's little girl and i think that's why he always gets so angry with me when i talk about leaving.
But he did also say that he understands that i'm not happy with how things are going.
I am SO ready to do something else with my life. I am truly NOT happy here. There will be good days... but neverrrrr GREAT days. Ever. And i'm stinkin sick of it. I'm 19 and a half and i still live at home. GR! I just need a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment