Thursday, February 25, 2010

Time To Get Rid Of It

Off My Myspace:

.msc {scrollbox code}

I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me- I’m going to smile.

I'll always love you, and want you, but I cant put my life on hold for you.

A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.

It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye.

It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.

You're making it easy to say goodbye.

The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up.

The worst way to love someone is to sit next to them, knowing they don’t love you back.

Reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappears.

If you're going through hell, keep going.

Goodbye To You


.msc {scrollbox code}
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment